Our Termite Inspection and Treatment Services are the best in Melbourne
The initial step taken by our termite control team is to do a deep inspection before initializing any termite treatment service. As termites are deep-rooted inside your furniture, bed, and other substances containing woods. Perhaps they are highly destructible pests that damage a lot of your assets. So hire the best pest inspection service without paying huge bills. Our termite control Melbourne team also provides facilities for installment payments. So that money will not be a major issue that stops you from taking pest control services. Book our termite treatment team with this special chance to pay through installments.
Termite can cause vast damage to the building structure and can live undetected on your property without a professional inspection. More than 100000 homes go through termite attacks in Australia. Termite appearance is similar to flying ants and is also known as cockroaches’ ancestors. They feed the wood, soil, animal dung or leaf litter for living. Because of their cryptic nature, they don’t come in open spaces so it’s hard to detect them. Termites can infest furniture and your property and cause huge damage. Contact professional controllers for professional pest inspection and Termite Control Melbourne.
SES Pest Control Melbourne is an established and leading termite control company in Melbourne. With over a year of experience in termite control, we can easily detect and exterminate termites. We have hired a team of local controllers for delivering quick and effective local termite control services. Our controllers have the proper knowledge and can detect and exterminate termites in both domestic and residential areas. We have provided modern technology and solutions to our controllers so they can deliver the best and most eco-friendly termite control services. Reach us as soon as you observe any wooden beams, building and furniture damage to avoid more damage.
Termite Treatment in Melbourne – Why is it Needed?
There is no one specific reason which satisfies the answer to why you need termite treatment. But the major reason is the amount of wastage they do to your property. We provide our experts and help you to minimize the loss incurred by these small termites in your location. The termites are well known that they have the ability to destroy everything present in your home. They may be present in your bedroom, destroy things in the kitchen, damage your furniture, and many more. It’s important to take strict action against these termites otherwise they may make your home a haunted house. Yes, exactly the noise they create while destroying everything resembles a haunted house. So the best termite solution Melbourne team without investing a huge sum of money.
Explore Our Professional Pest Control Services in Melbourne:-
- Spider Control Melbourne
- Ant Control Melbourne
- Rodent Control Melbourne
- Cockroach Control Melbourne
- Flea Control Melbourne
- Silverfish Control Melbourne
- Bed Bugs Control Melbourne
- Wasp Removal Melbourne
- Possum Removal Melbourne
- Bees Control Melbourne
- Borer Control Melbourne
- Bird Control Melbourne
- Moth Control Melbourne
- Flies Control Melbourne
Possible Damages and Threats Causes By Termites
- Termites infestation creates more damage than damages caused due to fires, storms, etc.
- Termites attack your property damage such as walls, drawers, furniture and showpieces, etc. This results in money loss.
- There are many severe diseases caused by termites. Termite infestation poses a health risk to your family members and kids.
- Termites infestation makes the home or office environment unhygienic. During the dry season, they attack crops and trees. Termites infestation also causes a huge loss to the farmers.
Signs of Termite:
Drywood Termite Signs
Drywood termites are usually found in warm climates. They made their colonies within the wood on which they feed. As the termites consume wood, they burrow mazes of tunnels and chambers within the furniture. The pests leave small heaps of feces that look like pellets where they have eaten or nested. After winged dry wood termites swarm, their wings shed and can be found in small piles throughout an infested house. These wings look like fish scales.
Subterranean Termite Signs
Subterranean termites build their colonies underground. They enter the house through the cracked or unsealed area, through tunnels made from mud, their feces, and saliva. These tunnels look brown, dry, and cylindrical. These mud tubes are signs of subterranean termite infestation. These underground termites produce winged swarmers which indicate an active termite colony.
Effective Ways to Prevent Termites
Our professionals suggest effective and best ways to prevent termites at the end of termite control services.
These are the few effective ways to avoid the risk of termite infestation.
- Repair of leaking pipes and taps: Water leaking pipes and tapes attract subterranean termites under or close to your property. Repair pipes, taps, and overflow pipes around or under your property to reduce water and moisture levels.
- Remove stumps or dead trees: Stumps or dead trees are the ideal spots where termites rest. Reduce the chances of termite infestation by removing stumps or dead trees.
- Using termite-treated timber: Use termite-treated timber in fence posts, garden beds and retaining walls to avoid the risk of termite infestation. Using untreated timbers can attract termites which can cause termite infestation at your property.
- The barrier for termites: Build a chemical or physical barrier for termite protection at your property. The barrier is the first thing you should get at your property for termite protection and to prevent termites.
- Regular termite inspection: Regular termite inspection is one of the best ways to prevent termite infestation. Get termite inspection at least once a year. A professional termite inspection can help to avoid termite infestation.
Professional Termite Inspection
Our professionals have the expertise and proper knowledge of early termite detection to prevent expensive repairs and huge damages. We inspect and understand the infestation conditions and deliver termite control services accordingly. Our controllers are locals and know their areas well which helps to inspect or detect the termites easily. We use the latest technology and techniques for a termite inspection. At the end of termite inspection services, we give the full inspection report to our clients.
Termidor Liquid Termite Treatment
Our professionals provide Termidor termite treatments because it kills termite colonies in 90 days, once we apply it, it lasts for over 10 years. Our termite solution is safe for indoor and outdoor use. This treatment also guards against future infestations.
Dry Foam Treatment
This treatment method is used to treat voids in interior and exterior walls, around heating ducts and water pipes. The dry foam expands to reach critical areas, which provides extra protection against termite infestations.
Sentricon Bait Station and Monitoring
This treatment disrupts termite shedding forms, stunting their growth, and is applied to zones at most risk of attracting the pests. This method provides continual protection without any harm to your property.
Commercial Termite Control Melbourne
Need termite pest control services in Melbourne? Our professionals offer an effective and best commercial Termite Control Melbourne. We have a crew of expert and licensed controllers who can deliver termite control services in offices, restaurants, and hospitals. Our controllers only use eco-friendly solutions which are safe for high-traffic areas. We deliver inspection, protection and extermination services for termites in commercial areas. Our services are cost-effective and available in Melbourne. Get rid of termites from your commercial property with our professional controllers in a single day.
Same Day Termite Inspection and Control
Termite infestation gone out of control, need emergency termites control services in Melbourne? Your search ends here. SES Pest Control Melbourne is famous for delivering termite control services in a single day. Our controller is expert and trained to provide same-day termite control services. We use advanced equipment and solutions to deliver quick and effective termite extermination services in no time. Our same-day termite control services are available in domestic as well as commercial properties. Avail of our termite control services at an affordable price to get rid of termites.
Same Day Emergency Termite Pest Control and Inspection in Melbourne and Surroundings
Our termite control team has mesmerizing professionals who aid you to remove termites present at your location on the same day you book your service. Stop waiting for tomorrow as there is no tomorrow. If you want an emergency service dial SES Pest Control for the termite pest control and inspection team without any doubt that we will expect today’s booking or not. Because our emergency team is ever ready to provide excellent service with advanced equipment and chemical treatments and clean each and every corner of your home. Choose the best team in Melbourne and let us help you to solve the problem you are facing alone.
Termites are Not Welcome in Your Home, So Call SES Drive Away The Pests!
- Use Of Adhesive Traps– These are the most frequently used methods by our professionals to treat pests present at your location. As these sticky traps help in trapping pests and then our team removes them effectively. Please let our team have the opportunity to help you and make you free from the termites so hire the termite protection Melbourne team for elegant service.
- Fumigation Are Best– In this method, our experts use products that kill the termite after its smoke spreads on them. So near the colony of the termites or the area in your home much more prone to termite attack fumigation process is applied near the holes.
- Hole Use Of Sprays- we use strong chemicals which are highly safe and effective and are used to spray near the hole of termites. To demolish termites colonies so that the termites and their offspring will be destroyed after its application. Also, our team has a special team that makes sure that the product is eco-friendly and will not cause any harmful effects on you and your close ones.
How Do People Love SES Termite Inspections, Controls, and Treatments in Melbourne?
There is only one secret applied to any business success. And the only secret is the love we get for the service provided by our company. The better service you provide the wider crowd you get. So if I will club all these statements I would say the more hard work you do in your business the more success you will get. Our team follows this simple funda in their work and that is the only reason for the popularity of our termite control service in Melbourne. Also, the native people of Melbourne show their love by rating us and providing beautiful comments and reviews on our website.
Not only do we see the reviews but we have made a separate column for our customers to provide any suggestions if they fill our termite control team will understand and put the suggestions and follow that. But it will be easier and more convenient for our service takers if they are facing any kind of toil. We are always open to your suggestions. Always support us and continue spreading your love by taking our termite control Melbourne service whenever you need it.
Why Choose Us for Termite Pest Control?
We are a leading service provider for termite pest control. Our controllers are dedicated to satisfying clients with the best outcomes. We offer affordable termite control services in both homes and offices.
- Many years of experience in delivering Termite Control Melbourne
- Team of licensed and certified controllers
- 100% satisfaction results
- 24*7 customer services
- Emergency termite control services
- Modern tools and child-friendly solutions
Professionals at SES Pest Control Melbourne offer excellent and magnificent termite control services in Melbourne. Get rid of termites with our controllers on the same day of booking. We hold Certificate III in Pest Control which further makes us a trustable team in Melbourne. We also provide Moth Control Melbourne and same-day silverfish control Melbourne services.
Frequently Asked Question on Termite Control Melbourne:
My apartment does not have termites – should I still get a termite inspection?
Yes. Keep in mind that just because you don’t see termites does not mean your home is safe from termite infestation. Termite works 24 hours a day and is difficult to detect because of the hidden wood-eating process.
Is termite control treatment used by you safe for my family?
Yes, SES Termite Control Melbourne used the affordable, effective & safe method for termite infestation control, having no harmful effect on your family.
What is the first sign of termites?
The first sign of a termite is the presence of flying termites – called alates or swarmers.
Where do termites hide?
Termites will hide under the concealed area of a property. In walls, crawl space of your home. If you have a termite problem Call us to book a Termite examination today.
What can I do to prevent a termite attack?
To prevent termites some tips –
– Avoid placing timber around the home
– Make sure weep holes in brickwork are not covered
– Take care of moisture
– Annual termite inspection required
Is Termidor safe for indoor use?
Yes, our Termidor liquid treatment is safe for indoor use.
What do termites look like?
Termites are a similar size to a black ant except they are light yellowish in colour. Soldier termites slightly darkened colour. Flying termites have wings.
Termite Control Melbourne
Call us on 0344279909 Termite Control Melbourne
Location: Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia